Pages

it's arrived!!!



thought today it's gonna be a boring day, but look what i found lying on my table right before i walked out the door, i took a glance and there you are.Divortiare 2nd edition with extended pages too.

inscribed and signed by the author herself, ika natassa. she's giving 5 copies of the Divortiare 2nd edition for free, but just for those who already make a review about the book, and she read my review. and right before 2008 over, one of other winner, Quinie, told me that i won it too,,frankly i was kinda surprise when i saw my name mention as one of lucky 5.hehe.sooo,,,ya,,here i am,,holding divortiare 2nd edition.hehehe.

since i already have Divortiare novel before ika natassa generously gave me one,so right now i have 2 divortiare books on my bookshelf that's why i've been thinking to give away one of them for free. so you can enjoy the book as much as i am. interested, anyone??



-P.U.T.R.I-

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

hehehe.. seneng tuhhhhh...

ebby! mengatakan...

cieee prikitiw! eh put gmn ceritanya yg extended? gw pengen tau haha

 

Copyright © Yesterday Story... Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online