Pages

the best thing the world can offer

Thank you for being so kind and supportive when I need you the most. and when I fucked up my own life, u were there telling me that it’s not completely my fault but it’s a million dollar lesson that I need to be learned.

Thank you for the house, car, dress, cellphone, notebook, ipod and all the things that money can buy. But above everything, you still concerned about the things money can't buy.

Thank you for paying my tuition fees without demanding a perfect score. smartness is not something can be measured with numbers,u said.and i definitely agree with that.

Thank you for the patience of having one uncontrollable rebellious sloth in the family.

Thank you for the support only you guys could deliver: smash me to pieces, pick me up one by one, put me back together and let me fly (thx to rizki agung for the right words).

I may have let you down a few times,,,But you always forgive me my crimes...



and when i said "just don't go anywhere before i can make you happy ya pah" .you looked me in the eye, and u were saying "without trying too hard. u already make me happy kok ".

for all the things u did to me, how can I not love you, dad?


-P.U.T.R.I-



ps:Happy Birthday! You are truly a amazing person, I wish you nothing but the best! I wont keep you with some long message or anything. good luck for an all new chapter in your life and continue to inspire us!I hope your birthday brings nothing but good things.




2 komentar:

ebby! mengatakan...

putt.. huhu gw jadi sedih. inget almarhum bokap.. :(
happy bday buat bokap lo yahh!

Selvia Himura mengatakan...

T.E.R.H.A.R.U

 

Copyright © Yesterday Story... Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online