Pages

....[lagi ga mikir judul]...


-sometimes, a picture says it all-


i just got a call from my old friend yesterday, he gave me an opportunity to be a contributor for his soon-to-be-launched- free-magazine, soo what i'll do next? hmm,,simply like what i'm doing right now, writing!an article to be exact.which is not an easy thing to do.

and then i was exited as hell.I really do. And how long it lasts?for about an hour or two, then the happiness of being a contributor and norak-kesenengan-abis feeling replaced by a panic-frustrated-insecure-annoying feeling caused by unintended shitty situation called the writer’s block!

And then I opened my laptop try not to disappointing my dearest old friend for choose me among the other candidates so I started to write! simply everything that popping in my head. What I mean everything, is everything! While I was busy keeping my mind to be productive, the hour went by quickly, after hours i spent in front of computer then I found my self with 8 undesirable-pages-to-read. which is really full-of-shit. Seriously. No kidding!!!

Is there anyone know how to handle this circumstances?

I Need help here!!




-P.U.T.R.I-


thx to you for the picture




0 komentar:

 

Copyright © Yesterday Story... Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online