Pages

Opening

bismillahirahmanirahim...

hey there.,,welcome to my new blog!it's sounds awkward,,many ppl do the same things when they create a new blog,,,owkeyy let's skip to another part

frankly it's not my new blog, i already have one on friendster.tapi berhubung maw lebih berkembang jadi lah blog gw ini. why putribercerita.blogspot.com??it's simply because this is my story of life, sumtimes sweet but sumtimes kinda bitter. and blog is another way to shout out my thoughts..

akan banyak cerita-cerita tentang hidup gw, bagaimana gw berinteraksi dengan orang disekitar, masalah- masalah yang ada dan ending dari masalah tersebut akan gw share di blog ini..i try my best to keep this blog up to date..^_^

soo see ya in the next post.

-P.U.T.R.I-

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © Yesterday Story... Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online