Pages

21

During my 21st bday bash i make some list abt what wud i do if i turn 21??

  1. read more books!
  2. save more money!
  3. be a good sis
  4. more action less talk
  5. make a movie!(this is a project that i already planed since early year, i hope it wud be done before my age turn 21, which is kinda hard to do it, soo i guess 21 is the right time to make it !)
  6. be wise in everything
  7. be a brave girl,, sumtimes i'm thinking too risky abt everything i take,,
  8. think more positive(i always have negative thoughts in my mind, i try my best to over it, but not a hard try tho, it still keep in my mind)
  9. stop complaining!
  10. ngaji donk put!!!
  11. scholarship!ya that's for sure!
  12. learn to love what i do(my major-red)
  13. buy a good camera!
  14. internship!desperately need one!!i try to googling abt internship program but consider we live in Indonesia so if u don't know someone who know someone who kno someone, it's kinda hard to find a good one!!
  15. the rest, i'll think abt it later..

hope 21 it's gonna be a great year!!

Bismillah...

regards

-P.U.T.R.I-

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © Yesterday Story... Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online